LinkedIn WORKS! Coaching Program
The proven step-by-step system to land your dream job by using LinkedIn for less than 20 minutes a day!
90 MINUTES OF INSTRUCTION
2 HOURS OF INDIVIDUAL COACHING
GROUP DISCUSSIONS WITH OTHER STUDENTS
- Pricing -
- LinkedIn WORKS! Coaching Program
- All Four Modules:
Optimizing Your Profile
Growing Your Network
Engaging Your Network
Leveraging Your Network
- Four 1:1, 30-minute Q&A Coaching Calls
- 20-minute LinkedIn Checklist
- 16 Video Lessons
- 16 Slide Presentations
- Text Transcripts of All Video Files
- ENROLL NOW
- LinkedIn WORKS! Starter Program
- Test drive the coaching program!
- Two Modules:
Optimizing Your Profile + Growing Your Network
- 1:1, 30-minute Q&A Coaching Call
- 8 Video Lessons
- Access to purchase Modules 3 + Module 4
($49 per module)
- ENROLL NOW
Frequently Asked Questions
+ Why should I enroll?
When it comes to looking for a new + better job, what works?
This Forbes article ranks the following job search methods by success rate, and the results are shocking:
- Looking for job postings online: 4% success rate
- Posting your resume to job boards: 7% success rate
- Using a state or federal employment office: 14% success rate
- Answering local newspaper ads: 5-24% success rate
- Using a private employment agency: 5-28% success rate
- Referrals through family, friends, or on LinkedIn: 33% success rate
With 87% of corporate recruiters and HR professionals actively looking for qualified candidates on LinkedIn and only 36% of job seekers using LinkedIn to connect and engage with potential employers (Jobvite Survey), LinkedIn is clearly an underutilized job-winning tool. Wonder why?
LinkedIn is the most underutilized job search tool because there is minimal guidance or direction on how to actually use the platform after creating a profile.
+ Do I need a Premium LinkedIn account?
This coaching program was designed for job seekers with a free LinkedIn account. You do not need to upgrade to a Premium LinkedIn account in order to see results using this program.
+ What will I learn in the coaching program?
This coaching program covers four main topics: Optimizing Your Profile, Growing Your Network, Engaging With Your Network, and Leveraging LinkedIn. You will learn:
- Which profile sections should be public to improve your visibility in searches
- What a personal brand is and why you need one
- Who will be a valuable Connection and how he or she will accelerate your job search
- How to send Personalized Invites and why they are effective
- How to give and request Recommendations that employers love to see
- Best practices for networking with your Connections professionally + advantageously
- How to join and engage with others in Groups
- How to connect and engage with your ideal employers and their employees
- Why you should request an introduction or referral and how to do it
- Our top tips for using LinkedIn to prepare for and follow-up after interviews
+ How is this program different than a typical online course?
When you login to the coaching program, it may look very similar to a typical online course. You'll find lessons that are available as videos, slides, and text. You'll also find a Group Discussion forum and a quiz or assignment.
What makes this coaching program so unique is the option to schedule up to 2 hours of one-on-one coaching with a LinkedIn Specialist. Not a "group coaching session." Not a recorded or even a live webinar where you have to digitally "raise your hand" to ask your questions. You get 30 minutes of one-on-one time with a LinkedIn Specialist who will answer your questions regarding your specific circumstances.
If you purchase the Starter Program which includes only Module 1 and Module 2, only one 30-minute Q&A coaching call is included. When you purchase Module 3 separately, another 30-minute Q&A coaching call is included. When you purchase Module 4 separately, another 30-minute Q&A coaching call is included. You can always purchase additional 30-minute Q&A coaching calls for an additional $39.
+ How long does LinkedIn WORKS! take to complete?
Well, that's up to you. It's a self-paced program, but the lessons are designed to take no more than 20-minutes each to complete. The videos are an average of 5-12 minutes long each and the Action Task/Assignment should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
In other words, you can spend 20 minutes a day and finish in less than a month. You can also breeze through a few lessons a day and finish much quicker too.
+ How long do I have to finish the coaching program?
Unless you are notified by email of a MAJOR change in the coaching program's structure, you can take as long as you'd like to finish the coaching program!
When you purchase the coaching program, you will receive an access code that you will need to login to LinkedIn WORKS! This access code will not expire.
+ Does the program actually work?
This coaching program will only work if YOU put in the work. For that reason, you can't skip a lesson unless you answer the Quick Quiz questions or complete the Assignment. The Assignments are also saved by your name and email address to be reviewed during your Q&A coaching calls.
Sure, you could jump ahead using the Main Menu; but if you skip critical steps in our proven system, you may not see the results we know this program can produce.