Pass Applicant Tracking software with a digital resume that stands out from other applicants' resumes. These modern, engaging designs present your background and skills in the most advantageous way.
Let's update and refresh your outdated resume...
REFRESHED RESUME, $99
I will modernize your resume's presentation and refresh your resume's content to be more engaging to read.
Let's present you as the best fit for your ideal job...
TARGETED RESUME, $199+
I will modernize your resume's presentation, refresh your resumes content, and optimize your resume with the keywords Applicant Tracking software will be looking for.
Pricing is based on your background and career goals.
The resume that is the best fit for you is a...
Targeted Military Transition Resume, $249
Best fit for military service members and veterans applying for jobs in the private sector.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Targeted Resume Writing?
Certified Professional Resume Writers specialize in targeted resume writing; in other words, we focus on creating a keyword-optimized resume that presents YOU as the most qualified candidate for your ideal job.
- We analyze your job posting.
- We identify the top qualifications and skills that your resume should focus on.
- We naturally integrate these keywords into your resume's content.
What will my new resume look like?
Your new resume will have a clean, flat design with minimal to no graphics. Your resume will be designed based on what is appropriate for your target industry, career-level, and personal branding preferences. See examples here...
A custom Graphic Resume can be designed for you and delivered with your final document for a $49 upgrade fee.
Since Applicant Tracking software can't read graphic resumes, creating a content-focused resume should be the top priority. Graphic resumes can, however, boost the impression you leave on recruiters and HR professionals when:
- You are in a creative field such as Graphic Design or Digital Marketing.
- You will be attending job fairs and applying to jobs in-person.
- You have little to no experience to talk about in your resume.
- You are looking for a way to stand out at a job interview.