Catch the eye of a hiring manager and the attention of board members with an executive resume that highlights your achievements, demonstrates your leadership strengths, and presents the value you offer to employers.
A Certified Professional Resume Writer can help you if:
- Your executive resume is more than four pages long and dense.
- Your executive resume highlights your age rather than your qualifications.
- Your executive resume does not demonstrate your success with measurable achievements.
- Your executive resume does not focus on the financial results a Board of Directors values.
This service includes:
- A 60-minute Phone Consultation
- An Extended Priority Revision Period - 10 business days
- A presentation resume for networking (includes both Word Document + PDF files)
- An ATS-version resume for online applications ( includes both Word Document + Plain Text files)
Starting from scratch? Many executive job seekers advance through multiple promotions or recruitment. If you haven't needed a resume until now and don't know where to begin, completing the Employment History Outline first will help position you for success!