- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
- Do We Retain Your Information?
- Can We Make Changes To This Policy?
- What About Links To Other Websites?
- What About Information from Children?
- Governing Law & Exclusive Jurisdiction
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We request contact information from you including your name, email address, and phone number on various opt-in forms. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you including your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and payment information (including credit/debit card numbers). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
How Do We Share Your Information?
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Do We Retain Your Information?
You may opt out of future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by emailing us or calling the phone number given below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill orders we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Can We Make Changes To This Policy?
What About Links To Other Websites?
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
What About Information From Children?
The Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not collect Personal Information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that a user under the age of thirteen (13) is publicly posting or sharing Personal Information on or through the Site, then we will use reasonable measures to block that user from accessing these areas of the Site.
Governing Law & Exclusive Jurisdiction
If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, if you see anything on the Site that you think is inappropriate, or if you would like to have any or all of your Personal Information withheld from third party organizations and companies and/or from third party service providers, please contact us immediately: